Stepford Resolutions for a Happy New Year! The Stepford 10 Commandments
Many readers of Stepford Wives Organization have asked us what they should read or websites they should visit. There is no quick solution, but if we had to summarise into simple steps we would provide the following. You can consider these the REAL Stepford Ten Commandments at the Stepford Wives Organization Website.
It is said that you have to do something 21 days in a row to turn an act into a habit, but studies have shown it is more likely three times that amount. So you may have to put your nose to the grindstone for 3 months before it becomes automatic.
1. Memorise and repeat bible phrase Peter 1 3:1 putting yourself in the first person. So,
I, a married woman, am to be submissive to my husband [subordinate myself as being secondary to and dependent on him, and adapt myself to him], so that even if he does not obey the Word [of God], he may be won over not by discussion but by the [godly] lives of a wife,
When he observes the pure and modest way in which I conduct myself, together with my reverence [for my husband; I am to feel for him all that reverence includes: to respect, defer to, revere him–to honor, esteem, appreciate, prize, and, in the human sense, to adore him, that is, to admire, praise, be devoted to, deeply love, and enjoy my husband].
2. Always wake up before husband, dress in your best clothes, groom yourself and put make up on. A Stepford wife lets her husband wake up to the best image of her.
3. Always put on sexy underwear, even if you dress conservatively. A husband should be entreated to decorative underclothing whenever and wherever he decides to help himself.
4. Always speak in a little girl voice to your husband. Don’t talk to any male strangers when go out or are in the absence of your husband.
5. At least once a day, ask your husband what you should do and whatever he says, admiringly say “you’re right” or “that’s wise.”
6. Homecook 3-5 meals a day. It may be more depending upon your husband’s appetite.
7. Touch your husband at least once a day. This may be as simple as touching his arm, stroking his back, kissing him or giving him a hug. Sex for bonus points!
8. Eat little or next to nothing. Small portions of vegetables. Stay thin at all cost.
9. Always do what he tells you to with a big smile, without protest.
10. Always appear slower, or clueless around your husband. Dumbing yourself down shows you are dependent on his intelligence and fortifies his male pride.